Maryland State Perfusion Society
Baltimore Perfusion Conference 2013
Thank you to all attendees and exhibitors participating in BPC 2013!
"Casino Night" supported by: Proceeds from "Casino Night" benefit the Johns Hopkins Children's Center.
"Casino Night" 2013 winners include:
- 50" Plasma HDTV: Brian Smith
- Blu-Ray Player: Tim Moretz
- Spa Basket: Leora Windsor
Some presenters have graciously agreed to allow us to post the slides from their presentations. Thank you for your interest and we look forward to seeing you next time!
- Martin Hargrove, FCCP: Maximizing Coronary Artery Flow/ Pacer Modality
- Uchenna Nwaneri, MD and Jyoti Dharod, CCP, LP:Emerging Trends in Wound Care: Platelet Rich Plasma
- Keith Amberman, CCP, LP:Stem Cells: Overview
- Martin Hargrove, FCCP:Checking the Integrity of Oxygen Delivery
- Brian Forsberg, CCP:Pediatric Perfusion Missions: The Traveling Ticker Stopper
- Irvin Birenbaum, CCP, LP:When You Have to Tell the Surgeon "No"
- Shelley Dulik-Brown, CCP, LP:Licensure TalksPROPOSED RegulationsNew and Proposed Changes to 14-5E Maryland Perfusion ActKeep or Repeal
BPC 2013 Program Co-Directors
Shelley Brown, CCP, LP
Keith Amberman, CCP, LP